(Review by Lance)
Was this or wasn't this a night to remember?
Check out his latest CD - House of Legends.
Bill Russo: "The use of valve trombones instead of slide trombones in the jazz orchestra would solve a great many ensemble problems" - (Melody Maker December 31, 1955). From Colin Aitchison's amazing collection).
Robert Glasper: “I don’t understand how people can record standards, just play them in a standard fashion then expect people to get excited.” – (Jazzwise August 2015).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.