PS: The queue for CDs and autographs at the end of the show was the longest I've ever known at The Sage... Janis plays the ARC Stockton on Tuesday night.
Link from Hil.
Bill Milkowski: "[Henry] Threadgill followed with an alto solo full of challenging intervalic leaps and containing more surprises than a Coney Island roller coaster" -(Down Beat Sept. 2014).
Laura Jurd: “I didn’t know much about jazz at the time [aged nine] but I liked ‘jazzy things’, if you know what I mean.” – (Jazz Journal September 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.