Check Alexander out here.
Charenee Wade: “…I was maybe 10 or 11, I was listening to 50 year old Sarah Vaughn and trying to sound like her.” – (Jazzwise October 2015).
Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis: “Wearing jeans, sweat shirts and sneakers is okay for a bowling alley but is unacceptable on stage or in a club; such an appearance detracts from his talent. Really, what's missing from today's jazzmen is dignity.” – (Crescendo December 1975).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.