...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Chris Batchelor: “At [Sage] Gateshead, Ashley [Slater] asked the audience how many of them had seen Loose Tubes before: it wasn’t the majority.” - (Jazz Journal October 2015).
Mundell Lowe: “In the States, that's where jazz is--out in the schools. Not in the cities; they couldn't care less about jazz” – (Crescendo November 1975).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.