...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
“It's embarrassing if a bass player takes a solo and you see people get up and walk to the bar. But if it's a really good solo they don't move." - Christian McBride (Jazz Journal April 1996).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - email@example.com.