...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Cedar Walton: "To call him [Milt Jackson] a lyrical player is an understatement." - (Crescendo February 1976).
Dave Douglas: “To me, Horace Silver, Lee Morgan and Blue Mitchell were the epitome of hip. And hipness was the whole point.” – (Jazz Times October 2014).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.