...and the show must go on...
Thomas Spats Langham (gtr/bjo/uke/vcls), Martin Litton (pno), Matthias Seuffert (reeds), John Carstairs Hallam (bass)
Talk about entertaining folk and diversity of repertoire. What a delight!
Gary Crosby: "I'm really glad to have heard this [Miles Davis 'Kix']. I've seen it discounted and I'll go for this" – (Jazz Review November 2001).
Colin Towns: "We try and keep it solid but safe, if you know what I mean. We'd like to open the doors and let more people in" – (Jazz Review November 2001).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.