PS: A well known local guitarist bought me a drink. GG, as I will refer to him as, has a
Billie Holiday: “I hate straight singing. I have to change a tune to my own way of doing it. That's all I know.” – (Down Beat November 1, 1939).
Bunny Berigan: “We know that there are plenty of swing fans in the country wanting it--and we propose to give it [swing] to them.” – (Down Beat May, 1938).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on Publish your comment..
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.